25 April 2009

Steam Gestalt

At this time, I am productive in drawing. This is cool, because in the life of Software Engineer or even Software Architect, the creative part of my person has no possibility, or at least not enough, to come out. If my information is true told from many people, then I should compliment Google on let their Software People work for some fix part of the whole time on their own ideas. I am shure that gives much value back to the company, even if this benefit maybe not measurable and described by any numbers.

But back to my work. One of my friends told me about a game embedded in a fictive world where is no electricity, but steam instead. I am very excited about this idea, so that I had to draw a gestalt at once (originally I want to ink it, but unfortunatly there is no time in the moment).

So It seems, that I got an big interest on designing gestalts, their equiment, and gesture. Of course I am far from perfect, I need much more experience. But I have a sketch block now, and where ever I got some idea, I will take the pen.